Introduction to ClearSlide (60-minute live session, offered twice weekly)
This training is perfect for new ClearSlide users or those interested in a quick refresher on the main features of ClearSlide.
- My ClearSlide Homepage and My Account Page
- How to upload, find and edit content in the Content Library
- Presenting content in a Live Meeting
- How to create a Link for sharing content
- Overview of the Compose Email tool
Advanced ClearSlide (60-minute live session, offered every 2 weeks)
This training is perfect for users who have a good handle on the basics of ClearSlide and are ready to learn more. Attendees will learn how to use interactive content (web slides & videos), advanced live meeting features, and advanced email capabilities.
- Content features such as creating collections and presentations, content comments, access settings, and asset personalization
- Learn about the different ways to schedule meetings, access codes, and the meeting recap page
- How to create a Link for sharing content and tracking engagement
- Advanced email functionality within the Compose Email tool and tracking your sent emails
- Review customer and team Insights as well as content analytics
- ClearSlide Apps – Gmail and Outlook plugins
ClearSlide for Admins (60-minute live session, offered monthly)
This training is perfect for users who are responsible for setting the Admin controls for their organization within ClearSlide. Attendees will learn about account setup and management, creating groups, feature restrictions, and branding. You should have admin privileges in ClearSlide to attend this training session.
- Creating and Organizing Users and Groups
- How to Setup the Organization and Group Permissions
- Content Management & Organization
- Phone Conferencing
- Branding Options
- Integrations with ClearSlide
ClearSlide Live Meetings (30-minute live session, offered every 2 weeks)
This training is perfect for anyone who hosts live meetings. Attendees will learn about presenting content, tracking attendee engagement, integrated audio and the meeting recap page.
- Start a Meeting and Present Content
- Screen share, Webcam & Audio Controls
- How to Capture Contact Info and Track Engagement of Attendees
- Meeting Recap Page
- The Video Playback and Clipper - new feature!